Friday, September 19, 2008

The end.

I signed the lease to my new place today! I am sooooo excited and have a million ideas as to how I am going to furnish the new place.

Yesterday, as I was busy getting into my car to leave work, there was a white envelope with lavender stuck all over it from GM. I figured he took my spare keys to get into my car. He had (for the first time since I have known him) written nearly 20 pages to me. The first part was a letter and the remainder was 250 things he loves about me....

I was gutted. Some of the things made me laugh and think of little moments we had, others just made me incredibly sad. I can't go back now. It just wouldn't be right, not now anyway!

So there is amazing eye candy in my office at the moment and one hotty just seems to be around all the time... Yum!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am off to the mountains!

Tay

No comments: