Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Packing Shit

Today is packing day. I am going to the house GM and I shared to pack up my shit and kiss away life as I knew it.... Not exactly the nicest way to spend a day off work huh? Am off for the rest of the week and move into the new place officially on Thursday!

The weekend was awesome - I got to drink huge amounts of vino, laze in the jacuzzi and watch hot guys without their shirts on, hee hee! My darling mum was trying to ensure I ate as much as possible and is convinced I am not eating. Needless to say after "Mother's" home cooking, my jeans are feeling a little snug... Not good!

Fuck... I am so not in the mood for going to the house today. Am seriously dreading it and wish there was some way I didn't have to go. GM took leave for today to help me pack. Very nice of him, yes, but also a recipe for disaster.

Wish me luck

Tay

No comments: