Friday, October 24, 2008

The Dummies Guide to Torturing Yourself…

So yesterday was a complete fuck up. I got to the house and was met by puppy at the gate.

I could not stop crying and am pissed off with myself for being so weak.
The Ex tried to explain the reasoning behind changing the locks and when I informed him of what steps I would take in future concerning the house, he backed off.

Again there was neither maliciousness nor any screaming. He had packed my things already and then threw in a clanger. “I know you have a new boyfriend”!

Well…. am I being stalked, spied on? WTF???? Again he asked me why I did this (walked out on a 4 year relationship) and again I explained why. Pointless going round in circles so I ended the conversation.

I bade puppy farewell whilst sobbing my heart out and walked away. I have barely slept and my eyes still feel like they are glued together. Guess I will only get stronger from here on.

In other fucked up news…. I mistakenly called Hottie by the Ex’s name. Needless to say he was not impressed and to some extent very hurt.
I tried to explain that it’s out of habit …..but seriously I could have kicked myself – hard.

Anyhoo, tomorrow is the rugby final which I am so looking forward to. Not sure whether Hottie and I will still be going to the gathering that was planned, but either way I intend to have a good time.

For tonight I am going to lounge in front of the Tv (Yeah, the satellite I connected) and relax with some vino and popcorn.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Tay

Ps. GO SHARKS!!!!!

6 comments:

po said...

Sorry about the crap situation. I guess things can only improve slowly but surely. Sounds painful though.

Yay for another sharks fan!

Tay said...

Thanks Po :-) As you say, things can only get better now! Am a bit eina at this stage but it will pass soon enough.

Whoop whoop for the Sharks!

Being Brazen said...

Thats very sad - break-ups are always hard.

It just takes time to get it all out and truly get it behind you

angel said...

oy... is he reading youer blog?
my other half referred to me by his ex's name several times one night when we were visiting with friends. he was well oiled by then so i forgave him, but i didn't like it at all!

Tay said...

Angel, I have kept my blog as anonymous as possible so doubt he would have found it!

Tay said...

Also, I would have felt just as hurt if Hottie called me by his Ex's name. I have been forgiven though ;-)