Friday, October 31, 2008

Not Much...

Yesterday I went to visit my dear friend LA, who welcomed a baby boy into the world 5 weeks ago. Hottie went with me as he knows LA’s hubby and they wanted to have a beer and catch up too!

I couldn’t believe how good she looks and it was awesome to catch up with my dear friend. Her little boy is adorable and sooooo good. I am broody as hell now….

Anyhoo, Hottie and I did the pizza thing last night but after dinner I was pooped and promptly fell asleep on the couch – how embarrassing! He wasn’t perturbed in the least though and eventually woke me up to go and get into a bath he had run – bath bubbles and all!

The office bitch made a complete pig of herself at lunch today (I arranged pizza for the team). It was disgusting and she outdid most of the men. You should have seen the look on their faces when she went back for seconds and then picked a piece of sausage off one guy’s pizza. I thought he was going to strangle her.

YAY! Tomorrow I get to go to the Spa! Hottie sent me a note with all the details;

Breakfast
Hot stone or Swedish full body massage (Forgive me for being so ill informed but what the hell is a Swedish massage? **frown)
Strawberry facial Massage
Indian head massage
Lunch
Hydrating honey butter hand treatment
Pampering foot treatment (This is going to be amusing, not big on people going near my feet **Feet twinge nervously)

Ahhhhh, I could get used to this life!

Happy Halloween and enjoy the weekend!

Tay

1 comment:

angel said...

intee just the sweetest!!?!