Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Very First Meme

Yay for me!!! I received my very first tag from the popular and much loved Angel! Herewith my random thoughts originally started by Cath


Word for the week in my head… PMS – I am suffering this month and have turned into a bitch from hell. The usually friendly, smiling Tay is snarling at everyone.

Thought for the week in my head… I may need to make a huge career decision and I am not sure which way to go. Don’t want to shoot myself in the foot and the office politics is rife…

Thing for the week in my life…… Going to the gynae on Friday for my check up. This is stressing me out somewhat. You can read about the details here.

Song for the week in my head…..Hometown Glory (Adele). It usually plays whilst I am on my way to work, which inevitably leads to me turning my radio up loud and singing at the top of my lungs. Hey at least I am providing entertainment to people sitting in traffic.

Food for the week in my belly…. Healthy stuff. This morning I had muesli and yogurt for breakfast. I am trying to lose a few kilo’s for the holidays which actually is rather pointless seeing as I am going to stuff my face over Christmas…

Colour for the week in my life… Erm, green. I am redoing my bedroom and decided to go with green and brown, not very original I know.

Smile for the week on my face is…. Hottie, who continues to amaze me with every little thing he does. He made another fantastic dinner last night! I really am lucky to have him around :-)

Blessing for the week in my heart… That I have an amazing family who supported me throughout the break up with GM and tried to help as much as possible when I had to begin all over again. That I was fortunate enough to meet Hottie and last but not least the people that read my blog – Mwah!


So, I need to tag people and don't know many bloggers that well. Forgive me if it pisses you off *Tay smiles sweetly*

I tag: Ms Blonde Blogshell , Dance Floor Tragedy , Kab, Ches

3 comments:

DT said...

Tay - I will get started asap!!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

You are fabulous!! Thank you...I did it (it's in my previous post)

Thanks Tay!! You rock
x

angel said...

yay! thanx for doing the tag! i do like your answers- especially your blessing.

ooh, i'm popular??!?
;P