Monday, December 15, 2008

6 Random Things

The amazing DT tagged me to do a Random Things Meme so herewith 6 random things about me.

1. I am besotted with Winnie the Pooh. I collect all sorts of Winnie the Pooh stuff from pencil cases to clocks. My step dad even brought back a WTP telephone for me from Ireland.

2. I am a perfectionist. My irritability levels rise considerably when I have to put up with incompetence although I manage to hide it well.

3. I used to be a nursery school teacher. I taught 5 year olds for three years before moving over to corporate. Helluva career change.

4. I get jealous of my dad's relationship with my soon to be step sisters. It drives me insane. I realise this is an issue I need to deal with but seriously, some stuff just drives me insane.

5. Hottie and I are going to start trying for a baby around Jan. I more than likely won't fall pregnant the first practice session so ja.

6. I have cat napped the neighbours cat. Well Hottie says so. Have named her Socks and every night she pops into the house to say hi and get some loving. Put milk out for her every day too. Hottie says that pretty soon she will just move in.....

Okay so I tag Po, Blondie, Baglett

The Rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Tag people at the end of your post and link to them.

2 comments:

Garron said...

heya I already got tagged by rox and did this one! I am not sure I could think up 6 more things.

dancefloortragedy said...

Very cool Tay!!! It must have been fun being a Nursery school teacher!! At least you have had some practise!