Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is Here....

I haven’t posted in a while…… Between the Christmas shopping and trying to sort out all the logistics for the day, it’s been more than a little chaotic!

Yesterday I made Winnie the Pooh Christmas cookies, even decorated them with icing – talk about getting into the spirit.

Will be spending Christmas eve with Hottie and his family and tomorrow morning early I leave for my Dorpie.

Looking forward to spending the next week and half with my folks and basically laze around with a good book and do nothing.

With that, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope that it is a blessed and happy time for you and your family.

Ho Ho Ho!

Tay

2 comments:

po said...

howdy ho ho ho to you too and happy new year, you didnt take photos of the cookies?

angel said...

i hope your christmas was awesomely wonderfully splendid, and that the new year brings all sorts of new and wonderful things for you and hottie!