Monday, December 15, 2008

If I catch you.....you arsehole

On Saturday morning I travelled through to my Dorpie for a farewell party. Hottie stayed behind as he had a potjiekos day with his twin brothers (Male bonding time).

Saturday afternoon, I took my time getting ready and my friend LL came round to the house. We decided to go in her car as there was no point taking both cars and she was staying over at my place anyway.

The party was held at a venue near a dam, quite pretty actually until a huge storm came up and chased everyone inside. It was then that everyone started chatting and getting to know one another.

I was part of a group of about 10 people with roughly 5 or 6 guys. The reason why I am describing this in such excruciating detail is because my drink was spiked.

Due to the fact that Hottie was not with me, I didn't want to over indulge especially amongst people I don't know very well. Of everyone there I knew roughly six or seven people.

I only had one glass of wine and was having a second half glass. I went to the bathroom and came back. That is last thing I remember. LL said that I was acting rather strange and I then got up to go outside. Shortly after that I got sick and didn't stop vomiting.

I have no recollection of how I got home nor of being taken to hospital. I am okay now but feel as though I have been hit by a train. My entire body hurts. Hottie was very upset. He has been a star though.

Thank goodness LL was with me throughout the entire thing or who knows what might have happened. It's going to be a long day but at least tomorrow is a day off and we are going to have a get together in Harties for my Birthday. I am still trying to decide whether I must open my prezzies tomorrow or on my actual birthday on Wednesday.

Guess I will have to see how big they are and perhaps open just one :-)

Tay

3 comments:

angel said...

oy... thats dreadful tay! i am glad you weren't alone.
happy birthday for today! enjoy your party!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Oh. My. God!! I know exactly how you feel!! Bastards!!! Its' freaky that it happened at a house party too - perhaps I'm naive into thinking it normally only happens at clubs!

My drink has been spiked (twice now) and it is horrific! Yet another great reason to always have a friend with you!! I really hope you're OK!
Big hugs
x

Tay said...

Yikes Blondie! Twice? That is shocking! I was naive into believing it only happens at clubs too.

The worst was that terrible feeling of not being able to remember. I am so embarassed and yes thankfully I had a friend to look after me!

Am feeling much better now, thank goodness and hopefully will never ever experience that again!

XXX