Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Insomnia and Embarrassing Moments

Another sleepless night…. Seriously. Wee Willy Winkie is not playing cricket at the moment and I am not impressed. I was exhausted last night and after Greys Anatomy, I had a relaxing shower, read for a bit and …………..nothing.

I was still awake this morning when an earth shattering storm hit Centurion and an sms came through at 1am from a friend, to say she had just given birth to a baby boy. Generally I am chuft as hell when someone has a baby, but this chick and I drew swords a few months ago.

Knowing my situation, she casually told me one day in my living room that she doesn’t want her baby and that if she could get rid of “it” she would. Needless to say I was not amused.

In other news, I embarrassed myself terribly this morning. Just thinking about it makes me want to hide. Although it’s normal in almost every relationship, Hottie and I had not yet shared this particular erm.. thing.


So....... this morning I get out of the shower and whilst drying myself off, have this urge to well… release some gas (Also known as fart). Hottie was still lying in bed and the bedroom door was closed. 90% of the time I manage to let a little one slip and they are ALWAYS quiet. I am not a noisy gas – emitter.

Until this morning. Perhaps I pushed a little hard, but what followed was a loud, although ladylike, fart. I nearly died. I figured that because the door was closed and Hottie was still asleep, I had managed to get away with it and he didn’t hear - twas not to be.

Seconds later (from the bedroom) Hottie burst out laughing and said: “Sis Babe, didn’t think you had it in you, well done” whaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa. Note to self: Sounds from bathroom can be heard from bedroom even when door is closed.

Why me? *Cringe*

Tay

2 comments:

po said...

Haha well there comes a time in every relationship when this will happen, so good thing you got it over with.

angel said...

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...
thats classic!