Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome to the land of the living!

I am so thrilled to be back on my blog! Missed it tremendously as well as reading everyone else’s updates!

The break was a good one but I must admit, I could have done with another week or so. The week with my folks went by far too quickly.

Hottie and I got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas and eventually the whole family was playing tenpin bowling or tennis together – fantastic!!!
I went fishing but caught nothing and promptly told the fishies exactly what I thought of them!!!

On the relationship front, things are going very well. Hottie and I had a little spat here and there but nothing huge. One thing that has been bothering me is that a friend from work went after my man whilst I was on leave. Yes, dodgy I know.

Hottie was working the first few days before Christmas and each day he came home more overwhelmed than the next. Madam had latched onto him the moment I turned my back and went as far as to get his cell number off our database.

I was immensely relieved when I knew she was safely in Cape Town but would you believe it…. She started sending Hottie sms’s. One went along the lines of: “I am lying in bed alone listening to the ocean and thinking of you, what are you doing handsome?” Hottie was disgusted and didn’t bother responding.

It really bothers me that someone who I thought was my friend would do something like that. What completely fucking knocked me senseless, is that she is having an affair with a guy from work too. Guess it just goes to show that you never truly know somebody….

I have put on soooooo much weight, it’s disgusting! Tonight Hottie and I start our Wii Fitness Programme (Yes we got that too). Need to lose at least 3 or 4 kg’s by the time we go to the coast at the end of February (Not much time there… eeeeeek)

Well, that’s me for today!

Tay

Psssst. Hottie and I have started trying for a baby!

2 comments:

dancefloortragedy said...

Welcome back!! Silly tart - I wouldn’t worry about that one - she will get what's coming – they always do!

po said...

hectic!!! Good luck with the baby thing!