Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bokkie se moer..... (Buck... erm... can't translate that)

Hottie and I are fighting at the moment.... and the worst part is that it's pretty much my fault.
I suck as a girlfriend and would tell you all about the said argument but I am too embarrassed and it's very personal.

On Saturday, Hottie was trying to be funny and jumped (fully clothed) into the bath with me. Ten minutes later he realised his phone was in his pocket..... ooops.

I gave him my old spare phone to use for the time being and the next day he randomly comes to me and tells me that he found old sms's from his ex on his phone. Now in all fairness how the hell was I supposed to respond to that? I quietly said oh and went about my business. 2 days later I couldn't resist and went through his phone (Well technically my phone). BAD IDEA. The messages were still there this morning..... he hasn't deleted them yet. They were graphic, loving, sexual messages.

This was not what the argument was about at all, but it's something that is bugging me.

I want "bokkie" as she called him to delete the messages........

I hate this.

Tay

5 comments:

MudIsland Mike said...

it's in the past, just make sure the messages you give him are better and above the level...

Superficialgirl said...

i have been in this situation before... It sucks and you want to totaly give him a piece of your mind but avoid it at all costs. It usually turns out worse... She is his ex after all... :)

Tay said...

Agree with you both.... the messages were just so er.... graphic. Mike - would have to take up pole dancing to compete with that! Haven't said anything about it yet, plan on keeping my mouth shut.

po said...

Hey, don't let past things ruin your future.

Those sms's are just his ego boosts probably. Or something.

They are old news.

MudIsland Mike said...

oh it just dawned on me... Hottie was in the bath fully clothed with you for 10 minutes..... After TEN minutes he was still fully clothed? (oh and Law of 10 reference!)