Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fare Thee Well!!!

Well ladies and gentlemen; I am roughly a few hours away from starting my holiday! Lists have been made and the camera is packed (talk about enthusiasm). Will definitely be taking the laptop along for a blog update here and there should I get the chance!

I went on a lingerie shopping spree yesterday and threw in chocolate body paint for good measure. This will be a first for me *blush*, but figure it can only contribute greatly to the whole baby making experiment. TMI Tay, TMI!!!!!!

Also, feeling complete peace of mind regarding my decision to transfer to another division. Am currently being ignored by the poephol and the office bitch but quite frankly, they can kiss my arse!

Willing the time to go faster now. Hottie’s class was cancelled for tonight so at least he will be home and around to help with last minute stuff! Am so excited chickens, like a child at the moment.

Anyhoo, watched “I am Legend” last night (yes I am behind) seeing as Greys wasn’t on due to the Oscars show. I was so disappointed with the ending. Dude dies, zombies get blown up and chick saves the day. Don’t know quite what I was expecting but that just didn’t do it for me.

Also sat through an episode of “Overhaulin”. Some racer guy had a little yellow school bus that was redone. This struck me as hysterical at the time and Hottie was not impressed by the giggles throughout the episode. Prefer Choppers anyway.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Tay

4 comments:

Being Brazen said...

Enjoy your holiday...

I am legend was an interesting movie. Gotta love Will Smith.

Tay said...

Thanks BB! I loved the movie and of course Will Smith :-) just wasn't too impressed with the end! Cried my eyes out when he had to kill his dog... so sad

po said...

Have a great time, and escape all the crap!

angel said...

have a luvverly holiday hottie & tay!