Thursday, February 12, 2009

Operation Spend Time On Yourself

Hottie and I made up and all is well in Tay’s universe at the moment. We spent most of Tuesday night talking things out and thankfully the issue has been resolved. Whoop whoop!

I have also come to realise that I am neglecting myself. I do all the usual girly stuff but never seem to get round to the additional things. I am getting wrinkles which I have never really noticed before (Not impressed) and my hair is irritating the crap out of me.


Yesterday I went berserk and bought all sorts of facial creams, eye creams, anti wrinkle serum, the works….. I am addicted to hand creams and must have 4 different ones in my handbag alone. Stocked up on some of those too. My latest favourite is Oh so Heavenly’s soft touch hand cream, it smells delicious!

Operation Spend Time On Yourself is now in full swing and I intend to make the most of it. Even considering chopping my hair off but need a little courage for that first.

I also invested in a thermometer and an ovulation kit ….. the stress is about to begin again. This time however, I am taking it easy and not working myself up or putting myself under pressure.

12 more days until Hottie and I go to the coast for a break. Hope the weather is better than it is now. Felt like winter this morning.

Before I end off this somewhat unstructured post, just want to make special mention of Angel. She is going through an awful time at the moment and it’s sad to know she is hurting. Will be holding thumbs all works out!!!


Tay

1 comment:

angel said...

i think i need to take a leaf out of your book!
thanx for the good thoughts and such tay.