Friday, March 27, 2009

The dry season (TMI) - Not for sensitive readers

A few weeks ago, Hottie and I decided to give the hectic baby making schedule a break and take some pressure off the two of us. It also made sense to postpone a month or so because we have pretty much set the wedding date – 29 August ……. This year!

Now I realise this post is possibly sharing way too much information but I have no other outlet so if you are in any way going to be either offended or put off reading this (guys, take note) then stop reading – NOW! That includes pissing yourself laughing at my expense…. Just saying.

Right…. Hottie and I have not had sex in over 3 weeks. THREE!!! Granted due to my monthly cycle the first week and having other complications the second week, it made life a little difficult but this week we had ample opportunity and nothing happened.

The confession I need to make is as follows: This is mostly my fault. For some or other reason I have just been iffy in that department lately. It’s not that I don’t enjoy it, just haven’t been in the mood – at all!

So, last night I decided that I was in the mood and well…. I was rejected. Needless to say I am not handling this well at all. I just don’t understand really. 2 hours prior to my little “I am in the mood” display, Hottie was kinda hinting about it too and was playful to say the least….

Two hours later he blatantly turns me down, leaving me standing there like a complete imbecile, lacy undies and all (okay okay so I was trying to be cute and sexy like).

So…. I am a bit miffed out at this stage and decided to google libido boosters where I came across – Horny Goat Weed. My first thought was of a randy goat running around trying to shag anything that moves – disturbing, seriously. Not sure I want to take something with that picture in my mind.

I hope this is just a phase of our relationship because I have honestly never been through anything like this before. I am scared actually.

Right, now that I have subjected you all to major over share, off to shop I go. For clothes.... no really.....


Happy weekend everyone!

Tay

6 comments:

Ches said...

No guy should turn down sex.

Know that doesn't help but ya.

Hope you have a good weekend Tay.

Tay said...

**Blush** It had to be a guy.... Thanks Ches. That's what I figured too...

momcat said...

Shoulda just said 'Suit yourself - I'll sort myself out. Snooze you lose'.

Tay said...

Believe me Momcat, I was soooooo close to saying and doing that...

angel said...

Ooh sorry Tay... that always throws me completely if it happens!!

Tay said...

Angel, I didn't take well to it at all, believe me!