Tuesday, May 12, 2009

**Cough Cough** I am back!

I was off sick last week. Got Bronchitis and can honestly say it’s been a while since I have got flu THAT badly! I still sound like a barking dog though and cannot stop sneezing!

Went for my second wedding dress fitting on Saturday and am happy to announce I have chosen my dream dress and am now waiting for it to arrive from Europe. Happiness is…. *Sigh*

I soooo want to post a picture but have this sneaky suspicion Hottie may know where my blog is and although it’s a long shot I cannot take the chance of having him see anything before the big day. There are only 17 weekends left until the wedding. Hectic stuff!

Further more things in Tay’s Universe are relatively quiet at this stage.

Hope to have more exciting writing material soon.

Tay

No comments: