Monday, May 25, 2009

Need more tomatoes...

I was so thankful to wave goodbye to last week. What a horrid few days, seriously. The weekend was peaceful and Hottie and I were lucky enough to spend some quality time together.

I am ashamed to admit it but on Friday night I passed out at 18h30. I woke up again but was highly embarrassed to be falling asleep at that time on a FRIDAY night. In my defence though, I had been running around co-ordinating an event at work for 400 people.

Saturday morning, Hottie and I got an early start and found a place to do our wedding stationery, very chuft about that. Thereafter we headed for Harties, had a boozy lunch and walked around a bit. Saturday was finished off with champagne in front of a fire and chatting into the night, so much of the romance :-)

I have developed an addiction to tomatoes. It started last week and out of desperation I eventually bought tomato cocktail at the quick shop because I had no tomatoes in the house. I am consuming easily 10 large tomatoes and a packet of cherry tomatoes a day – clearly my body is telling me I have a deficiency of some sort.

Weird.

4 comments:

po said...

Vitamin c perhaps?

Tay said...

Po, I have no idea! It's driving Hottie mad though :-)

angel said...

Tomatoes are a fantastic antioxidant! You sure you're not preggers?
;-)
I'm glad you had a relaxed weekend.

Tay said...

Hiya Angel! Erm... not preggers. Have cramps this morning.. :-(