Wednesday, May 20, 2009

update

So what’s been happening in Tay’s Universe at the moment? Well let’s start with Friday.

My house was completely over run by Hottie’s Best Friend and accompanying family. It wasn’t too bad though; we had pizza and finished off the night playing cards. I also got to play god mother to the two boys which was fun!

Saturday morning Hottie and I were off to the bead factory place in Irene – very cool place and so much to look at. We followed that up with a yummy Wimpy breakfast.

Before we knew it, it was time to go and visit Hottie’s Dad and Cruella De Ville (Stepmother). His father I can tolerate, but she is like something out of a bad movie. Thankfully that visit ended swiftly.

Sunday I had breakfast with the girls, discussing wedding stuff – no surprise there. Strange how when one is alone though the mind starts playing tricks. Hottie had gone fishing with all the guys and after breakfast I was left with some time to myself.

I got wedding jitters. Yes. Serious ones like break out in a cold sweat ones. It passed by the time Hottie got home but still, freaked me out somewhat.

Work has been murderous and the clever dicks known as management insist on scheduling back to back meetings which to me is ridiculous because we hardly have time to get any work done.

Anyhoo, hopefully today will go a little smoother and they will leave me alone.


Have a fantastic day everyone!

1 comment:

angel said...

LOL, jitters are allowed!