Thursday, June 25, 2009

Please Mr Bank Manager

I am trying to come up with ways to bribe my bank manager. So far I have thought of the following:

1. Bake cookies for Mr Bank Manager dude.
2. Do a sexy lap dance on his desk.

Not very original hey? Suggestions are welcome. You see, Hottie and I are trying to buy a house. After the last episode with the land lady and her then changing her mind not to leave her husband, I figured that it would only be a matter of time before she gets gatvol again and decides she wants her house back.

Anyhoo, Hottie and I found our perfect house and the seller accepted our offer. Now we are playing the waiting game to hear if we get a bond. The waiting is killing me.

Also pissing on my parade is the fact that I have to limit access to my blog. I am hoping that the lady and gentleman in question will soon get tired of looking for it and bugger the hell off.
Either that or I need to start another one under a complete different name. Pffffft.


1 comment:

angel said...

How bout cupcakes then?
:D
I do hope you get the loan soon.
And I do hope your unwelcome visitors will stop lurking soon too.