Monday, June 22, 2009

Security Breach

Some people have far too much time on their hands. It came to my attention yesterday that the anonymity of my blog is in serious danger, as some persons have made it their daily agenda to find it.

Due to the fact that the content of this blog could destroy friendships and the like I am going to have to limit it's access to a certain few only.

This may be temporary but has to be done for now.

It sucks really.

Also, I haven't been blogging for a while due to some major things happening at the moment. I miss it but since being put on this project at work, I have time for nothing. Please bare with me at this stage, I will be back to my normal blogging antics soon.

If you would like to continue reading my blog, please drop me an email - squirreldw@hotmail.com and I will add your name to the list ;-)

Tay

2 comments:

angel said...

Oy... so you mentioned blogging to someone and they're determined to find you?
Thanks for the invite, I appreciate it!

Tay said...

Yeah it came up in conversation and when I was asked to reveal my blogging name and refused, it was not taken well.

The parting sentence was enough to make me worry.