Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tit!

I just made a complete tit of myself.... I happen to work with a few men whose minds are permanently in the gutter. Although I laugh along at some of their antics I usually watch what I am saying because they often misinterpret what I say as per the next example...

We were discussing the office light that is flickering and the one guy remarked that we should throw something at it;

LA: Throw Tay's vaseline at it.
Tay: Don't throw anything!
Men: Why do you have vaseline on your table? (Erupt with laughter)
Tay: Because it's winter and my lips are very dry
Men: your lips? WHAAAA WHAAAA WHAAAA
Tay: *Blush* you guys suck.
Men: Hysterical laughter all around.

I work with morons....

5 comments:

Spear The Almighty said...

Lol! We are filthy buggers. :)

Tay said...

Yeah all in good fun :-)

Superficialgirl said...

haha that made me laugh :P i would ususally be the one making jokes like that. thank goodness i dont work in an office!

Ches said...

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa

angel said...

Oh noes... my boss has a knack for making me blush- and I seem to walk right into some of his jokes blindfolded!