Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello Toilet - My New Friend....

I think I am dying. I have new found respect for all moms who suffered through morning sickness. It sucks balls, really! I have not slept through a single night in the last week. Either I want to pee or I have stomach cramps from hell.

Little Chicken is certainly voicing it’s likes and dislikes quite strongly.
Hottie and I went to visit friends for dinner on Saturday night. I ended up on the couch eating cheese curls because I couldn’t eat anything else without feeling sick.

Anyway, enough complaining. My first doctor’s appointment is on Monday, 20 July so we’ll see what the doc has to say then and get our first tiny glimpse of Little Chicken.

In other news, we got our home loan – whoop whoop. Should be signing the papers this week and hopefully have some idea of when we can move in!
Also had to change our honeymoon destination now because the original place was a malaria area. We eventually found a place with beautiful log cabins in a forest, 200 metres from the beach – heaven. Will be there for 2 weeks! I cannot wait!

6 comments:

Ches said...

Cheese curls didn't make you sick??? Good lord!

Weeball said...

Lol... well as everyone says: "It'll all be worth it! :)"
Hopefully the morning sickness doesn't last to long for you!

angel said...

Very exciting! I love the ticker on your blog.

Spear The Almighty said...

Congratz! My wife was lucky, she never had morning sickness. Maybe the next one will make up for it!

angel said...

How are you doing?!?! Only 200 days to go... wow!

dancefloortragedy said...

Hope all is well Tay? You must write soon!!